cbcpost is located at
A git workflow is used, and the language is python. There are no strict guidelines followed, but as a rule of thumb, consider the following:
- No ‘*’ imports
- No unused imports
- Whitespace instead of tabs
- All modules, public functions and classes should have reasonable docstrings
- 4 space indentation levels
- Unit tests should cover the majority of the code
- Look at existing code, and use common sense
cbcpost will follow the development of FEniCS, and will likely require development versions of FEniCS-components between releases.
6.1. Pull requests¶
If you wish to fix issues or add features, please check out the code using git, make your changes in a clean branch and create a pull request.
Before making a pull request, make sure that all unit tests pass, and that you add sufficient unit tests for new code.
To avoid unnecessary work, please contact the developers in advance.